Saturday, March 14, 2009

La Donna Mobile Vs O Sole Mio

All my life, I never know that I will fall in love with classical musics, and ever....
But now, Vitas, you had made me crazy for them....
Brought to you all, the 2 songs sung by Vitas....


La Donna Mobile




Usually, this song was presented in an Orchestra performance.....but singing.....??! Maybe I'm not exploring to such music.....I think....oh, so sad....what a missed....:((
Not too late, perhaps, thank you very much Vitas.....with your lovely and angellic voice presentation, had brought me to a new era of music which I never think that I'm going to love.....


O Sole Mio





I heard about this song before, it was sung by Elvis Presley-It's now or never.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.....it was quite famous during the year 30s-40s if I'm not mistaken.....
Anyway, I like the way the song was presented by Vitas....its somethings different.....

ENJOY......!!! :))


mp3 source from : Vitas Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment